SEO - SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Professional SEO services
Websites are sales tools and the goal of your website is to attract new clients to your brand, products and services.
Well positioned and optimized websites can account for 30%-80% of all sales to your company. To have your site perform, use professional SEO services that will help it:
- attract new clients
- increase sales and conversions
- elevate your site's position in search engines
- capture the highest possible percentage of users actively searching for similar products online
SEO Magma services
If you want your website to effectively support your sales initiatives use SEO Magma's consulting services. We offer:
- website optimization
- website positioning
- website testing and analysis
- survey and improvement of your current SE0 activities and strategies
Why use SEO Magma?
- you receive individual support over your project: we understand that every project is different requiring a unique set of tools and dedicated attention to reach your goals
- we care about quality and security of your website: SEO Magma supports only White Hat SEO techniques
- we put to use our years of experience in running tried and tested optimization, SEO, positioning and SEM campaigns
- you can take advantage of our complete portfolio of SEO/SEM services
Use SEO Magma consulting today!
Take advantage of our experience to help improve your website's performance. Contact us today to learn how we can help raise your sales.
What is SEO?
Optimizing and positioning your website
SEO (search engine optimization) are tactics that aim to place websites at top positions in search engines. SEO is an integral part of every comprehensive e-marketing strategy that tries to increase web sales, position products/services online and build an online presence (brand awareness).
SEO are tactics that are used to reach such goals via search engine placement.
Because SEO is based on website, navigation and content optimization, all SEO efforts require proper website optimization in place beforehand. Without well written content and a well optimized website, it is difficult to successfully position it in popular search engines.
So, prior to starting work on SEO, we recommend that you first learn more about website optimization.
If you are ready to begin search engine optimization, start by reading how to position websites.