SEM consulting - SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
Professional SEM services
Search Engine Marketing is one of the most effective forms of reaching millions of consumers actively searching online for services/products similar to yours.
Search Engine Marketing allows you to:
- present your offer to millions of web-users
- attract highly qualified prospects to your website
- specify target groups, to which your ads are emitted
- pay only for actual results
- effectively compete with larger companies across multiple markets
- easily measure ROI of every dollar spent and how it helped bring in new business and sales
SEO Magma offers SEM consulting services
Ask for a free quote. SEO Magma will assist you with:
- preparing an optimized AdWords campaign (including creation of keyword lists that will maximize performance)
- analysis of new key-phrases' potential
- building enhanced landing pages
- managing AdWords campaigns in multiple languages
Use the internet to raise your sales
SEM and AdWords will attract users to your brand, while simultaneously reaching clients ready to buy. What is more, SEM will help you attract clients at a lower cost than conventional forms of advertising.
Contact us today and use SEO Magma to improve your Search Engine Marketing initiatives.
SEM - Search Engine Marketing
What is SEM
SEM (search engine marketing) are techniques and methods of increasing web sales and building brand awareness online by paying for placement in search engines like: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask and others.
SEM consists of various paid and sponsored online campaigns including: PPC (pay-per-click) like Google AdWords or Yahoo Sponsored Links. Under SEM's umbrella of services, one can also find different affiliate programs (paid link exchanges) or other types of online advertising.
Note: SEM is the primary revenue stream of all search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN and others. The Guardian points out that Google alone makes well over USD 1 billion per quarter from their advertising programs like AdWords.
If the ideas presented above are unfamiliar to you, then we invite you to read the Purpose of website positioning: how to use SEO and SEM where we explain SEO, SEM and the differences between them in greater detail.